● Evaluates system potential by testing the compatibility of new programs with existing programs
● Evaluates expansions or enhancements by studying the workload and capacity of the computer system
● Achieves computer system objectives by gathering pertinent data, identifying and evaluating options, and recommending a course of action.
● Confirms program objectives and specifications by testing new programs, comparing programs with established standards; making modifications.
● Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications, evaluating proposed changes, recommending changes, and making modifications.
● Evaluates vendor-supplied software by studying user objectives, and testing software compatibility with existing hardware and programs.
● Places software into production by loading software into a computer, and entering necessary commands.
● Places hardware into production by establishing connections, and entering necessary commands.
● Maximizes use of hardware and software by training users, interpreting instructions, and answering questions.
● Maintains system capability by testing computer components.
● Prepares references for users by writing operating instructions.
● Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
● Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Duration: 2 Months, 3 Months and 6 months
Perks and Benefits:
● Certificate of Completion of Internship
● Letter of Recommendation if performed well
● Remarkably cohesive, growth-oriented, and professional environment
● Inter-organization working experience
● Exposure to Educational Institutions and NGOs
● Free Counselling Sessions till the end of the internship which is worth 2100 INR per session
Location: Work from Home
● CV Screening
● Portfolio Assessment
● Online Interview
No. of Openings: 10