● Understanding the career preferences and concerns of the student
● Reviewing educational qualifications and work experience before offering guidance
● Inform students about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devise strategies to remedy these.
● Informing students of befitting and profitable career choices
● Helping students with tests like aptitude and personality development
● Assisting clients in developing effective strategies for career growth
● Assist students in developing long-term career plans
● Research and analyze current employment trends in various industries.
●Assist the ones who are considering a career change
●Visiting schools and colleges to conduct career development programs like training, workshops, lectures, presentations, and other events
●Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills.
●Counselors should be understanding and compassionate
●Demonstrating excellent judgment and listening skills
●Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
●Displaying empathy and highly motivated behavior
●Good analytical and problem-solving skills
●Ability to handle stressful situations
●Knowledgeable about ever-changing trends in the market.
●Ability to use a desktop computer system
●Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
●Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
(i) Master’s Degree in Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Education, or a related similar field from a recognized university
(ii) Master in Education those who have studied Guidance and Counselling as a main subject from a recognized university
Proficiency in Hindi and English
Any Diploma/Certificate in Career Guidance and Counselling is preferred (Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy /Master of Science Counselling and Family Therapy / Post Graduate Diploma in School Counselling etc)
Proficiency in any of the following regional languages: Panjabi, Marathi, Telugu, Bangali, Kanada
Location: Work from Home
● CV Screening
● Online Test Round
● Personnel Interview
No. of Openings: 50