"Ambassador" who is he/she/they?
An ambassador is a person who is an integrated part of our company, an Envoy, who by his/her/their presence keep our presence in their surrounding. The surroundings may vary according to the nature of the Ambassadorship.
For instance, We have 5 Kinds of Ambassadorships :
- Campus Ambassador
- Internship Ambassador
- School Ambassador
- Skill Ambassador
- Media Ambassador
What does an Ambassador have to do?
- To maintain our presence in colleges.
- To promote our cause on your campus.
- Learn time management skills and communication skills.
- Build a strong network.
- Create a strong media presence.
- Become an envoy of our events and workshops on your campus. (The company will organize all these events.)
- These events can be interactive by hosting questionnaires to clear any doubts that your fellow students might have about the company.).
- You will extract creative ideas from the university’s community. And provide that information to our representative.
- You will suggest what kind of workshop or event could we organize on your campus in collaboration with the college.
- You are (at least) supposed to make a ton of connections along the way and interact with a lot of new people.
- Be connected with all societies and clubs of your college.
- We require a commitment of only more than 2 hours/week on average.
- Be always connected with Heads of Departments for better via WhatsApp or Facebook ambassador groups.
- To communicate events and happenings of the company in your college.
- Make your fellow students join our Facebook and Instagram Groups/ Page. ( No minimum limit Restriction)
- Develop a strong influence on the students and be a representative of a lot of inter-college programs.
What does an Ambassador get?
Well! here is a brief list of benefits you will have during and after your time as an Ambassador.
- You will gain valuable experiences.
- Get corporate exposure while studying.
- Get a certificate for being a campus ambassador.
- Chances to win awesome rewards and gift vouchers.
- Enhance your CV.
- You will learn new things and also improve your communication and marketing skills.
- Merit Certificates for exceptional performers.
- Ensure only your academic blooming.
- Get a chance to build a reputation among your peers.
- Free entry to all our events and workshops.
- boost your employability and ensure that you are contributing towards your very own future
- On-Demand LORs.
- Letter/Certificate of Internship.
- Inter-organization working experience.
- Free Counselling Sessions till the end of the internship with one Dedicated Counselor.
- Interns will get their Intern ID Cards(Digital or Physical).